Why waterless body care?

All Natural Waterless Body Care

1630 is dedicated to making our products with all-natural ingredients. Much like a sponge, your skin absorbs what you put on it, and much of it absorbs right into your blood stream. Our products are pure, natural and healthy, free of preservatives, colors, parabens, or any other synthetic ingredients.


Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Little History


By nature I'm a talker.  And to top it off I love to write.  So to make this short and sweet will be a bit of a task for me.  However, I'll try and do my best. :)

I've been a stay-at-home mom for many, many years.  I am  married with four children.  My two daughters are from my first marriage, (now that's a blog within itself!).  And I have two sons with my current husband.  The girls are 16 and 13.  The boys are five and four.  Oh yeah we also have a mini schnauzer, Sassy.

My hubby is the best!  He's a hot Latino, 10 years my junior.  Yep, I'm a cougar ha ha.  He's from the enchanted island of Puerto Rico.  He can cook, not good for my hips, cuz they don't lie.  But the man can cook.  But what I love most about him is his heart.  He so giving and forgiving.  I know he would give me the moon and the stars if he could.

Anyway, I've been trying to figure out what-the-heck-to-do-from-home for a looooong time.  I've tried some of everything, MLM, Mary Kay, internet marketing, none with any success.  I've always read and heard that you need to find you passion.

It took years but I finally did and it's the last thing on earth I ever thought I would be doing.

No comments: