Why waterless body care?

All Natural Waterless Body Care

1630 is dedicated to making our products with all-natural ingredients. Much like a sponge, your skin absorbs what you put on it, and much of it absorbs right into your blood stream. Our products are pure, natural and healthy, free of preservatives, colors, parabens, or any other synthetic ingredients.


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Knowledge is The Key

Like I said in my last post, I gave myself a year to study and learn about home made body butter.  I had no idea what I was about to discover.  In the process of searching and learning, I began reading about ingredients in lotions and butters.

One of the first things I learned was that there are basically two types of butter.  One is an emulsified body butter and one is not.  An emulsified body butter is where it is made mostly with water and then emulsified with oils and preservatives.  The other body butter is made with all natural oils and butters.

I tried to make the emulsified body butters but never quite got it right.  But the more I learned about ingredients, I didn't need to get it right.  The all natural body butters were calling my name.

No comments: